The Irish Coast to Coast Walk
Dublin to Bray Head
The Coast to Coast route through Ireland, from Dublin to the Atlantic coast, passes through glorious mountain and river country, and offers an opportunity to discover the heart of the Emerald Isle. The walk links several waymarked routes - the Wicklow Way, South Leinster Way, East Munster Way, Blackwater Way and the Kerry Way. Whether you intend to split this route into sections and enjoy the walk over a period of time, or walk it in one go, the alternative high-level routes along the way enable you to make the adventure as challenging as you like.
The Guide Includes:
- The 387-mile route broken down into 24 day stages.
- A description of alternative high-level routes.
- A comprehensive introduction to walking a long-distance route in Ireland.
- Information on accommodation along the way.
|Title||The Irish Coast to Coast Walk|
|Subtitle||Dublin to Bray Head|
|Size||17.0cm x 11.5cm x 1.3cm|
The Irish Coast to Coast Walk | Dublin to Bray Head
- Company: Cicerone Press
- Product Code: CIC-IC2C-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €17.95