Slí Chorca Dhuibhne
The Dinge Way runs 111 miles (179 km) around the beautiful Dingle Peninsula, through some of the finest scenery in Ireland's south-west. It starts and finishes in Tralee, accessible by train or bus from Dublin, and from Kerry Airport. The complete walk takes eight days, but it can easily be shortened.
The Way follows country lanes, quiet roads and cliff-top paths, punctuated by long stretches of glorious beach walking with spectacular seascapes and mountain views. The Peninsula is rich in wildlife, archaeology and charming Irish pubs.
This guidebook contains all that a walker needs:
- Concise directions, updated in 2016.
- Contact details for accommodation and transport.
- Background on history, geology and wildlife.
- Special feature on the Blasket Islands.
- Side-trips up Mount Eagle and Brandon Mountain.
- Town plan of Tralee.
- Lavishly illustrated with 70 colour photographs.
- Drop-down route map (scale 1:115,000).
- Rainproof and rucksack friendly.
|Title||The Dingle Way|
|Author||Sandra Bardwell and Jacquetta Megarry|
|Map Details||Fold out map at a scale of 1:115,000|
|Printed Pages||64 Pages|
|Size||22.0cm x 14.5cm|
Dingle Way | Slí Chorca Dhuibhne
- Company: Rucksack Readers
- Product Code: RR-DW-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €12.95